Monday, May 9, 2011

Skype...I'm loving it

It is so exciting to finally have high speed access again.  This has allowed me to start using skype to talk to friends and family.  What a great thing!

I can see my little nephew growing day by day as he zooms by the camera, watch my son's progress as he does his artwork and see the smiling faces and little idiosyncrasies that I so love in the people I am missing the most.  It makes being away from everyone much more tolerable.



While I was chatting with my son today, he was looking up fun facts on his computer. This one amused us both so much that I thought I would share it.

"It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up it's stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of it's mouth. Then the frog uses it's forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again."  Disgusting but so amusing at the same time!

4 comments:

  1. Just tell us when we should start worrying about you and Andre? I know, I already know the answer to that one!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frogs are rather efficient. Why ruin your pipes with bile? LOL.

    High speed is awesome, your kids are so cute in that pic *waves to Sonia and André*... and I miss you!

    Hope your week is great and your weekend even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like listening to frogs then eating them! your Friend Richie Rich. Say hi to Andre and Sonya!

    ReplyDelete