Monday, May 16, 2011

Orange Moon

Sitting on my sofa last night, I was amazed to look out my window and see a beautiful orange moon...not quite full but pretty darn close.  Even though my tripod is broken I thought "what the heck, I'll see if I can get some sort of picture."  So I grabbed my handy camera threw on my nifty little moccasins and trudged outside in my pjs. 

Oops...about a split second after I pulled my door shut I realized "CRAP" I had turned the lock.  So, now I'm outside in my pjs and slippers; with no key and no way to call anyone for help.  No problem I say, Donnie our Meat Manager lives right upstairs...So, apparently Donnie is a very sound sleeper.  Great if I ever decided to get a little frisky in my apartment...not so great if I need his help.

Looking rather foolish in my present attire and with a camera slung around my neck,  I approached a neighbour, who I have never met, but who was fortunately outside working with his wife (?).  This lovely young man rescued me by helping me break into my apartment.

I was starting to get pretty pissed that they still haven't come to do any repairs on this little dive, but in this case I was glad to still have busted windows as they came in very handy.

So thank you gorgeous young neighbour, you are my hero!

Oh ya, the pictures of the moon didn't turn out...but heres a picture of the crappy window.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for crappy windows... and gorgeous young neighbours... AND FIREMAN EYECANDY!!! WooT!

    ReplyDelete