Thursday, April 7, 2011

Maybe I'm weird

I'm waiting for the comments on that title. I can hear Christine say "maybe???"

There is something very appealing about worn out distressed things.  I love the look of old wood and metal and dilapidated old buildings.  Maybe I can relate; having been a little rough on my body over the years all those aches and pains make me feel a bit like those worn out objects.  Fortunately for me anyway, I find them beautiful in a weird sort of way.

Here are a couple photos of old buildings that caught my eye...I'm sure I'll find more with time.



This appeal does not extend to gross living quarters. That will take some physical changes or a very good imagination.  I do have a pretty vivid imagination but it's a bit of a stretch to get past this.


2 comments:

  1. Ok, that made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next to that chair and the yellow spot on the floor just put on the wall a sign that says: torture corner.
    that should take care of it. if somebody says something, you reply: "I had the last person that came at me with an attitude sit over there..."

    ReplyDelete