Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Undisputed Queen of Packing

As you can see from the picture below I am still the undisputed Queen of Packing.  Look how uniform and neatly sealed the boxes are.  These ones are now shrink wrapped and ready to get shipped to my next destination Fort Smith Northwest Territories. With all the Tricksters that I've been working with, its hard to say what might be packed in with my boxes.


It has been a bitter sweet day.  I'm excited to enbark on my next adventure but I'm also sad to be leaving all the friends I've made here in Cross Lake.  Everyone who works in the store here have been a delight to work with.  I can't think of one person I haven't loved meeting and sharing laughter with.  We've been there for each other through some pretty touch stuff but not a day has gone by that I couldn't count on several people making my day a little brighter. I'm sure I'll post another blog before I leave, but I can say that I will definately miss my "Three Dirty Old Men".  Here they are...the instigator, the flirt, and the tease.  You have been a constant source of amusement for me and  I will remember you fondly.

2 comments:

  1. The three amigos. i hope you enjoy your next journey and always stay in touch. Was a pleasure having you here and YES, you are already being missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin* Saturday, the day you left, a student came over to visit me. I was talking about you and she told me that you were her and her cousin's favourite 'store person' because you were always smiling AND because they could say somewhat weird things to you and you 'got it'.

    *hug* We miss you, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete