Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Mushing Good Time!


Woo-hoo, today was the day I got to take a turn at dog sledding.  Sure it was on a straight stretch so no wild curves but still it was fun.  The men up here just don't seem to realize just how "hearty" I am.  I think they're all afraid that I'll hurt myself...little do they no the crazy adventures hidden in my past.

A huge thank you to Raymond for taking Andre and Sonia out when they were here visiting and for ensuring that I got to have try before I leave town.

This is what a professional looks like (a.k.a. Raymond)...




...and this one is what an amateur looks like (Me!)... but don't I look happy?




But what about the dogs...did I kill this one?


Thanks Raymond...this was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you got to go!!! I wish that was my regular mode of transportation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing my bum off! Hee hee... That dog by the truck looks very happy. I don't think you killed him!

    ReplyDelete