Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ouch!


With the title I've written and a picture of the Nursing Station you are probably thinking "Oh no, she's hurt herself". Nah, I'm just tricking you. Though I did make my first trip to the Nursing Station this week.  In my usual fashion I got the flu for one day but it made my asthma go crazy. I am such a bad patient that the inhaler I had, which was almost empty, actually expired in 2007. It wouldn't be bad if it were a rescue inhaler and I'd just been really good for the last few years, but no, this is the one you are supposed to take every day...like I said, I'm a bad patient.

I figured I would gather up my entertainment, for the long wait, and trudge off to the waiting room.  I didn't bother with the full "emergency room kit" since Andre wasn't with me and no painful breaks or other injuries were involved.  That's right, I've been there so many times with him that I come totally prepared to spend the entire day (or night).



So why did I title this "Ouch"? Although it was only minus 14 outside (according to the sign across the street) it felt like about minus 35 or 40. Up here, when it is really cold, it doesn't make you say brrrrr it makes you say ouch. It hurts more then feels cold.  With only this little bit of skin exposed it still hurt like blazes!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wait til you get to Fort Smitty!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... you're so cute! I love that pic of you!

    ReplyDelete