Saturday, June 16, 2012

Chinese wisdom

What do you do on wasted road trips...no car repairs can be done and from this picture you can see my plans for an afternoon at the beach are out too.


But, oh the things you learn in a Chinese restaurant.  If I were on a mission to find the best Chinese restaurant in my neck of the woods. The boardroom in Hay River would get my vote. Very tasty!


I'm basing this decision on only one visit, which might not be totally fair, but hey, any place that can make me sound good, has my vote.


I think I'll milk the inspirational characteristic for a while yet, even if it might not be completely true. I would however like to think that I am a good parent, and since it's in writing, it must be true.

Then there are my offspring...my little snake, who I agree is beautiful, but not really vain...seriously though, what out for that temper!


Then my rabbit...which is bang on the mark.  Hmmmm, if his opposite is the Cook, does that mean we shouldn't eat what he cooks????


Beyond a doubt they got the talented part right...case in point his latest artwork (prints are available at a ridiculously inexpensive rate).


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=363339913728030&set=a.229751793753510.56918.151670854894938&type=1

So, this is how I entertain myself, when I am totally bored...scary isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment