Monday, May 21, 2012

Honoured

I am proud to say that no matter how long I stay in Fort Smith, a little piece of me will always remain.  For those of you who know me, you can relax...I have not accidentally chopped off a finger.

A while back a request was put out for photos of Fort Smith and the surrounding area and wildlife.  I sent off a few pictures not thinking any more about it.  A few weeks back my friend Linda, took me out to the airport to see there new display.

Four photos had been chosen and mine was one of them.  Check it out.  The Northern lights are from another member of our photography club, Linda took the Pelican and the Rapids photos and mine is the buffalo family.


It's a great display and looks really good.  I was worried about mine, since the resolution wasn't that great, but it turned out okay.


It makes me feel pretty proud to see this display, especially since I still have no idea what I'm doing with my camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment