Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Look Up

I am happy to see the days starting to get longer; it gets tiresome going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark.  I wish I could say its something that is new to me living in the North, but alas, I can recall many winter days back in Ottawa, when I did the exact same thing.

Still it's nice to get to see a bit of the sunrise and sunset on the odd day. Sometimes the morning sky is quite remarkable; a nice pinky mauve; and of course the red/orange sunsets are always gorgeous too.







But some days it's just the weird clouds or the way the light hits the trees that inspires me for a while.  I keep taking pictures just in case actually get around to taking up painting rather than just threaten to.





1 comment:

  1. Agggghhhhhh! Those pictures are beautiful!
    I miss pretty sunsets and clear night skies. We don't have the luxury of those very often in Toronto. Especially the latter.

    Love you loads and loads. Keep taking pictures! Keep on thinking about painting...

    ReplyDelete