Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome to Northmart

In a recent conversation with my sister she asked what the store I'm working in looks like.  I hadn't thought about posting any interior shots but I know some of you are wondering where the heck I'm spending my time.

I'm very lucky with location I'm at right now; its a  fairly new store and very large for a store this far North.  I think I'm a bit spoiled since in four months time, when I'm finished my training, I will likely be in a much smaller and older store. 

Here are a few interior shots to give you a taste for where I am...no pun intended!

1 comment:

  1. I love your shots of the store! It looks great, and it's really interesting seeing what I see everyday through this medium. It's a different perspective entirely.

    I find that about all your blogs - it's nice seeing things through your fresh eyes!

    (This is Andrea, by the way. Recognize Mew? *grin*)

    ReplyDelete